(this class is designed for parents with children of all ages).
6-week class, every Tuesday
6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
At Eagle College Prep School in Phoenix
- Give your kids skills to resist peer pressure, drugs, and sex
- Teach responsibility without creating anger & resentment
- Avoid exhausting power struggles over clothes, chores, and meals and end hassles over grades, homework, friends and sibling rivalry and still build a positive relationship
- Learn how to improve a child’s self-concept and help them build character; and how to see and love a child outside “the box”.
- Learn the “Art of the Heart 2 Heart” communication; saying “I love you” in your child’s Love Language; and putting deposits into the relationship account.
TO REGISTER: CALL NATALIE AT 602 – 295 – 9611