“Group Parent Coaching” (GPC) for the “Love and Logic Parent®”
Group Parent Coaching is a collaborative and confidential approach to learning to develop structure, receive and give support and feedback in a group setting as you define and improve who you are (in this case as a parent). Coaching is not the same as therapy or counseling. Our goal is to provide opportunities for discovering solutions to common problems and helping things go right for your family.
(*Group size is limited and available for parents who have participated in any Love and Logic® presentation whether by Keri Maughan and her team or by another facilitator.)
Discussion topics will be drawn from emails sent in by group members, so that we can address the issues that are of the highest priority to you and your family.
Some examples might be:
- How to improve a child’s self-concept
- Putting deposits into a relationship account
- How to better set and hold limits without creating anger and resentment
- Design effective and appropriate delayed consequences
- Identifying logical consequences for various situations
- Sibling rivalry
- Defining disrespect, defiance and protest and how to handle them without creating more of the same!
We encourage you to come ready to ask questions, engage in discussion, and finally, to learn from other parents and their experiences. We hope that you will find that you can support and encourage one another as a result of these sessions.
For pricing information and to register, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (602) 295-9611.