[singlepic id=37 w=250 h=167 mode=web10 float=right] June 18 and 19, 2012
(this workshop is designed for educators of all grades looking to add to their skill set and will provide up to 15 clock hours towards certification)
2 day workshop, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To be held at 200 E. Curry Road in Tempe
$199 per individual includes class materials and includes some of the following….
- Set limits in the classroom without anger
- Make teaching and learning more fun and productive
- Get and keep students’ attention
- Build positive teacher-student relationship
- Help students own and solve their own problems
- Bully proof children, diffuse power struggles and handle difficult people.
For a Group Registration, please call 602-295-9611